All photography provided by Marie Hickey
The 4th Trimester can be a time of big adjustments and many unknowns. Providing newborn care while recuperating from birth can present unique challenges, among many rewards and deeply satisfying growth. We are trained to provide support during this period of transition, so that you can fully enjoy bonding with your new baby and receive nurturing care for your postpartum recovery.
AS Postpartum doulas, we aim to provide the following services, upon request and as time permits:
- Prenatal consultation to assess Postpartum preparedness.
- Newborn care and/or sibling care (certified in Infant CPR.)
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) support.
- Emotional support for the new parents.
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Referrals for continuing care and support.